Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can i get rid of sweat pimples on my forhead?

I just recently started to workout and play paintball a lot. I really sweat when i do these activity and the next morning i always breakout in what ooks like little pimples all over my forhead and face. I have never had a problem with this before. I us this Clearasil face wash in the shower right after i excerise or play paintabll and it doesnt seem to help. It is really embarassing the next moring at work. What should i do?|||Before going to bed make sure you wash your face with a soap clear of dyes and perfumes, rinse with cool water and pat dry. I would use %26quot;witch hazel%26quot; on your forehead and face as an astringent.


If you do not use a sweatband while exercising, I would suggest you begin to use one. I would get a couple and alternate them, making sure they are clean when you use them.


Hope this helps.|||I would say try using neutrogena because it has salicylic acids in it usually 2% which isn%26#039;t that strong. Also use a good moisturizer because if you try to keep it dry you face will secrete oils we have sebaceous glands that tells our skin to create more oils as a defense mechanism. Also keep the hair off your forehead and use a sun block all the time! Good Luck|||I would definitely suggest you try SWISS glutathione bar. Its actually a soap intended for skin lightening but it really works well against pimples and the marks they leave behind! it dries them out easily in just 2-3days. a lot of people buy it for that purpose even if they dont have to lighten their skin. check out





http://www.swisscare4u.com


|||when you finish, rinse your face with cold water and dab it dry, then put a light layer of talcum powder which will keep your head dry and hopefully stop the pores clogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment