Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I stop picking at my pimples?

I%26#039;ve been getting pimples and acne since 7th grade and I started picking at them, which as everyone knows leaves scars and possibly pockmarks. I really want to stop this habit because I already have a lot of scars on my chest and back, but I need tips on how! If you don%26#039;t answer this question, another girl, another scar lol!|||who cares if you get pockmarks or scars.


girls are suppoed to look at whats in the inside.


so dont stop picking at your pimples


do watever feels rite|||Noxema is really good to use, it completely dries out all facial oils. Use this on your face every time you take a shower.|||Just stop! I know, easier said than done. Failing that, find something else to do with your hands, like knitting, playing a video game, or doodling in your notebook.|||I had a similar problem when I was in my teens. Those pesky pimples are just there and so annoying. But you are right, picking at them will only make it worst. Alot of having acne has to do with what you eat, drink and sleeping patterns. Remember to change your pillow case often and avoid having your hair covering your face in the areas of acne.





To avoid picking at it, which might be hard other then DONT is to cut your finger nails really short. You cant pick at them if you don%26#039;t have nails. Also the best way to minimize big ol%26#039; pimples is to use warm water, run it under a towel and press at the pimple gently. It will usually pop and make sure all the yucky white stuff is out. Once that happens apply an acne cream and that will minimize the pimple as well as eliminates the scars.





Don%26#039;t pick at them! it%26#039;s an awful habit I know but try your best and remember that scars take forever to go away and some may actually never.|||Take a pen and start writing letters .|||just remember that once u pop u can%26#039;t stop lol....seriously though, i had that problem and a beautician told me that your actually spreading germs around the area and making the problem worse.Have you seen a dermatoligist? I would reccommend that if the pimples are on your back etc. You could see your gp either ... but I would reccommend getting professional advice!|||have self control i also tried to stop my stupid habit do something else like pick ur nose|||omg your too young to have acne scars on your face. your going to regret it when your older and when you start to care about your image. you just need to stop it plain and simple. good luck.|||I dont even kno where to start. Im in the same boat as you. i too have been getting acne since 7th grade, and just as you did i continually picked at them. I was reading some of the responses made by others, and I think its great they took the time to offer you some advice, but i also know that ive tried alot of what they said, such as trying to make myself busy with other things, or trying to eat helathy, or even just popping one to fufill the urge, but in the end these things do not last. I have picked t my face so bad to the point its scarring. The first thought i have in the morning is my skin the last thought before i close my eyes is my skin, enless you have severe acne you have no idea the pain you really feel, i would kill to just have a few pimples, but no, plus i dont just get them on my face i get them on my back, my arms, my earlobs, and lots of other places, and why, i just dont kno. And people continually say to me just stop and you wont have this problem, well ITS NOT THAT EASY!! When ever i pick at my face it may hurt but it also gives me a sense of releife while i do it, because im removing what i think shouldnt be there, but when im done i feel so discusting sometimes to a point i wish i could wear something over my face so no one has to look at me. I find what can help me is by not looking at my reflection, i either cover my mirrors with paper, or just look away when i see my reflection.|||lols! hehe. My boyfriend does that too.. but doesn%26#039;t have scars left after. i hate it whenever he faces the mirror and pinches a pimple then a pimple again.. Well, motivate yourself.. It%26#039;s a bad habit.. and oh about the pimple scar? i suggest use Godiva Licorice whitening soap.. It will really help you! i swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment