Monday, April 26, 2010

Whats the best pimple/acne cream/lotion/mask?

whats the best pimple/acne cream/lotion/mask?


i%26#039;ve tried a lot of different stuff but they are not effective.


i always have pimples when my menses come.|||a brown paper bag|||I had adult acne. I found that dissolving an aspirin table in a few tablespoons of water and dabbing that water on the pimple spot will dry them up faster than anything. It is really cheap. You can buy creams that contain salisylic acid (aspirin) and that works too.|||I swear by Proactiv. It%26#039;s the only thing I%26#039;ve used that I actually notice a difference. And I only use the face wash now, not the whole 3 step thing.|||I Love Simple Wipes! .. And Also Face Masks seem to make my skin so soft, Any kind.


Clinique moisturiser is a big no no as it tends to make the skin dryer|||honey

No comments:

Post a Comment