Monday, April 26, 2010

Is this a pimple or a boil?

I had this sort of pimple about 6 months ago on my lower back and it never really came to a %26#039;head%26#039;. It is still there, a little painful and I can feel it like a large pimple below the surface.


What on earth is it? It has been there such a long time, I%26#039;m thirty and haven%26#039;t had a pimple since I was sixteen.


I wish it would pop or something!|||I get them a lot. They%26#039;re called blind pimples, adn they%26#039;re more painful then pimples with heads. It%26#039;s really annoying because I can%26#039;t see them so I forget they%26#039;re their, and end up scratching them or bumping them. It hurts so much.





However, yours has been there for a rather long time, so it could be an ingrown wart or soemthing. You probably should see a doctor. Also, try putting some kind of cleansing cream that will also dry out the area, as that may help.





EDIT: Rachel, dear, the catch that comes with giving everyone else%26#039;s answers a thumb down is that it%26#039;s not hard to tell that you were the one who did it.





Please, allow me to even things up.|||It%26#039;s probably just a minor pimple.





Don%26#039;t pop it, it%26#039;ll trigger it, making it worst.





Wash the surface of the pimple with cold water, dry it with a towel, and apply a pimple cream.





If you don%26#039;t have a pimple cream, wash your back with some simple %26quot;facial%26quot; foam cleanser and let it dry.





Usually pimples occur on the face, but it can also appear on other skin surfaces.|||Um first of all 6 months?!!! Holy crap your just now asking?...O.o


Well it may be a mole or wart I can never remember the diff.


But if its been so long...can you see the color? Cause if its blackish and large it could be cancerous!!! O.O But Im really not sure..GO TO A DOC!!|||If it%26#039;s 6 months old, see a doctor. No questions asked. It could basically be anything - fluid buildup beneath the skin, muscle inflammation, whatever. I%26#039;m no expert.


SEE A DOC!|||Go and see a doctor, it could be something serious.|||probably a boil|||guarantee you it%26#039;s herpes

No comments:

Post a Comment