Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do i do to get rid of pimples on my face?

I am 18, and since 16 i have been having lots of pimples all over my face. Sometimes i pity myself for i dont think anyone like having pimples all over his face to his chest and on my back too. They are large full of pus and blood and a solid matter, some white solid i think fat with black heads, and are seasonal.


If anyone can help plis help.|||IT IS ALL IN HERE! :





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>





TRUST ME! REALLY GOOD INFO.


IT鈥橲 WORTH READING!





Here is what the WEBSITE CONTAINS:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 TIMELINE OF ACNE TREATMENT


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External links











2ND USEFUL WEBSITE:





http://www.humanillnesses.com/original/A鈥?/a>





IF YOU WANT TO KNOW:





What Is Acne?


What Kinds of Acne Are There?


Who Gets Acne?


What Else Causes Acne?


What Does Acne Look Like?


How Is Acne Treated?


What Doesn%26#039;t Cause Acne?





Web contains a testimony: Johnny%26#039;s Story


Also, web provides ACNE SCAR TREATMENTS|||use pro-active hun|||use Cetaphil. for 2 weeks. trust me. it works.





or use Proactiv|||You might try using straight rubbing alcohol. It seems a little harsh, but i have a friend who has used it for years and she has beautiful skin.


Goodluck|||For the pimples you have right now try toothpaste regular not the gel kind, put a dab of it on them before bed... You may want to invest in Proactiv it worked for me! All my friends and family use it too!!|||Just wash your face with soap %26amp; warm water, everyday!! It worked for my kids, and my friends kids!!! Just good old fashioned H20, and soap!!! Smile!!!!|||I actually had known friends that had the same problem as you did. No matter what they were eating or doing, they could not get rid of it. There were no facial products or anything that could help. It might have been an Hormonal problem. My friend went to see a doctor/dermatologist and she was given %26#039;%26#039;Accutane%26#039;%26#039; which is only available with prescription. It has side effects and the treatment is long but it works all the time. Ask your doctor about it and after that you%26#039;ll thank me. Don%26#039;t buy any products like proactiv or other that makes promises. I%26#039;ve read reviews on internet and some people had even worst results taking those products. Be careful!|||Use Pro-Activ. I used it and it works. You can use it on your back as well.





Don%26#039;t use rubbing alcohol. It will dry out your face more and cause your face some confusion. It will make it so your face will produce more grease, causing your face to be more greasy. So, don%26#039;t use rubbing alcohol on your whole face because it would also burn it.


If you have like ONE certain pimple you are worried about, then put it on only that one.|||Try Tazaroten gel (use it only by night, avoid day use)|||your still young so i advise you to use clearasil and also if you can do an occasional sunbed that helped my brother who had the same problem and they are almost gone he is 23.|||Hot water opens the pores of the skin and cleans it right out.


The water has to be hot.The next thing is a trip to your doctor.


Clearisil works but the key is the level of sugar in your diet.


Cut the amount of sugar substantially and wait.

5 comments:

  1. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
    It wonderfully worked for me;
    At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
    At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
    Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
    I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
    This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
    Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS.
    what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this herpes virus, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this herpes, i found this herbal man called Dr sunny on internet when i was doing research on cure for shingle i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this herpes virus, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 5 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to herpes virus you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this herpes once and for all you can reach him through this email: drsunnyna@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348077875210 You can also contact him on any disease and virus in this he all have the herbal cure to it.
    1 HIV/AIDS
    2 HERPES
    3 CANCER
    4 ALS
    5 HEPATITIS
    6 DIABETES
    7 LOVE SPELL
    8 INFECTIONS
    9 HIGN BLOOD PRESSURE,.....
    THANKS TO DR SUNNY FOE THE GOOD WORK IN LIFE YOU ARE TRULY A BLESS.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful to Dr. Agidigbi for all his help for my life, i was having Herpes Simplex Virus, and we were planing on getting married on early December, when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my fiancee was HSV 2 Positive, my fiancee was so unhappy, because this was a barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my partner, and it was so surprising how Dr. Agidigbi has been a blessing and healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately emailed him: (dragidigbiherbalhome@gmail com) and he wrote back to me that my fiancee will be OK and that we we get married this same year, i couldn't believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was surprise that after 2weeks of using his medicine my fiancee went to the doc and was diagnose negative. For more info contact his email or WhatsApp:+2348117952155 or call +2348117952155...
    He also cure
    Lung cancer
    Blood Cancer
    Hart cancer
    Asthma cure
    Autism cure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have read about DR OLUTA the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
    i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! it's really like a dream but I am so happy! for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit. I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 3 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or  whatsapp number:+2349065326267 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day. I want to quickly share something with you. As of January 2019, I was having issues with my health and I was forced to go to the hospital. Only to be diagnosed of cancer. And as if that wasn't bad enough, it was prostate cancer. I felt like my greatest fear has finally caught up with me. I lived life like I wasn't existing no more. I was depressed, frustrated and most a times I contemplated suicide. Then one day while going through the internet checking for ways to get cured because I was getting sick of the too many drugs I was taking I stumbled across a post about a doctor called DR.Ehiaguna. I quickly messaged him because I was really desperate. I got a reply from DR.Ehiaguna and he told me what to do. And I did exactly as I was told and under two week I noticed changes. I could do things I normally found to be difficult and today I am cancer free and I will be forever grateful to doctor DR.Ehiaguna because he saved my life. Are you a cancer patient? Do you want to live a cancer free life? Then leave doctor Ehiaguna a message drehiaguna@gmail.com also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 and you'll be glad you did And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete