Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are some ways of getting rid of pimples?

I have some but they come and go so quickly. Im just like so happy when it leaves but then they come right back... :(|||clinique is wonderful, but expensive.


the thing you want to do is prevent, not spot treat.|||i know this sounds compleatly crazy, but ive been trying tihis latly, AND IT DOES WORK!!!


what u do is get a disposable cup, some Q-tips, baking soda, toothpick, mouthwash(must kill germs)


put about 4tbs baking soda in the cup, add about 2 1/2 tbs mouthwash, stir with toothpick, and the consistancy should be a light paste. take Qtip, and dip it in the solution, dab on pimples. u should expect this to tingle a bit since it is killing all of the nasty bacteria in ur pores, and also drawing it out, along with greece. this works trust me from experence, but remember to rice it off in about 1hr!


in adition to this you should boil a pot of water each morning (or as many morings as you can), and wait untill it starts to steam, then put your face above the pot, but make sure you are a safe distance away from the stem (aprox 1foot), cause a burn dosnent look good either! after you have %26quot;saunaed%26quot; ur face, while your poors are still open rince ur face with ice cold filtered water (you dont need more bacteria buildup).


at night simply rince your face with ice cold water, dry ur face, then use the pimple solution agian, and rince off when u wake up! :)


happy to help


~zizzy|||Arbonne International makes a much healthier alternative to Proactiv. It uses a salicylic acid instead of a benzoyl peroxide. It has zinc for faster healing, and a vitamin supplement to push toxins out of your skin. It also comes with a 45 day money back guarantee. Whatever you choose to use, stick with it for at least two months. Your skin is going to go through some changes before you know if it works. Best of luck!|||keep a healthy diet, becoz i dont know about other people but when ive been eating unhealthy i break out lol. Try not to wear make-up and if you do wash your face when you get home, never go to slep wearing makeup. dont use soap either. i find it blocks paws and dehydrates skin. i use a mild face wash n i usually like minty ones because it makes me feel refreshed. also if you have a short fringe and its sometime on ur face i find the oils from hair get the skin going aswell. pimples are usually a part of puberty and because of hormones. so yer hope that helps =)|||In my opinion, the best over the counter method of dealing with pimples is a product called Proactiv. Otherwise, make sure you wash the area twice a day with a mild soap :-)|||I think you should try out some cleansers and cream and see what one works the best for you here are some examples:


1) Clean and Clear


2)Proactiv


3)Clinque.


Good luck! Hope you find the right way.|||aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser is amazing. i use it everyday and my skin is sooo clear. it%26#039;s awesome. it%26#039;s cheap too. hope i can help :]|||I used tea tree oil gels from Body Shop and very mild cleanser (Cetaphil). I think Cetaphil has products for oily skin as well. It worked OK for me, but eventually the only thing that really worked was growing out of it :)|||Apply fresh mint juice every night to treat acne and pimples as this is a good home remedy for acne.More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||proactive works!

1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
    It wonderfully worked for me;
    At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
    At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
    Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
    I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
    This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
    Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

    ReplyDelete