Monday, April 26, 2010

I have a pimple like bump?

and yes, i am sexually active.|||It could be a boyle. My sister gets those a lot and shows me. If it%26#039;s a littler wider or as wide as a nickel, it most likely is from a boyle, which can be the next stage of an ingrown hair. And if it looks like it wants to pop or hurts, don%26#039;t touch it and wear loose clothing. It%26#039;ll be fine. I don%26#039;t think it has to do with sexual activity unless the person has an STD. Which can be genital warts, but I advise you strongly to look up pictures of genital warts and boyles on your inner thigh on google and compare it to yours. Hope I helped. Good luck :)|||it could possibly be some kind of yeast or (something in that sort] infection ; this is caused by wearing pants that doesnt let your area breath|||It%26#039;s either warts or you have vaginal cancer.|||Without seeing this I would have to say it%26#039;s either a boil or a cyst, most likely a fatty cyst or a watery cyst. There could be a hair in it too. Don%26#039;t mess with it, if it bothers you then see your doctor and let him do the poking, he knows what he%26#039;s doing. It might have to be lanced and then packed for draining. It would drain for weeks maybe to heal right.

No comments:

Post a Comment