Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of the pimples on my forehead?

Home remedies are best please. And the ones that actually worked on You. I have about 2 somewhere between around my eyebrows and I really want them to be cleared in 2 days. They aren%26#039;t white just red. Thanks|||if done the toothpaste thing before and it works. also ive put honey on a bandaid and put it over the pimple overnight. when i wake up its practically gone. i know it sounds kind of weird but it really works!|||actually applying toothpaste worked for me when I broke out. Just leave it on overnight and then in the morning the pimples had gone down a lot!! after about 2 nights they were gone. try it!|||If you have bangs that could make them last longer.Dont know how you can get rid of a pimple thats red in 2 days unless you just cover it up.|||Toothpaste worked for me, too.|||One Word.... PROACTIVE|||prepare three cups of very strong chamomile tea (2 teabags to a cup). refridgerate in a spritzer bottle for about an hour. spray over irattated skin!this doesn%26#039;t remove pimples, but it reduces reddness by a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment